Low stock: 9 left
Our ilk Rose Water is great for toning and hydrating the skin. It is safe and effective for all skin types and helps to balance the natural oil production of the skin. Rose water encourages circulation and a clear, bright complexion. It has a cooling, soothing and anti-inflammatory action and helps to rebalance the pH level of the skin. Rose scent evokes a feeling of calmness, peace and tranquillity, it may also be beneficial in soothing feelings of anxiousness and overwhelm!
How to use
Our ilk Rose Water is best applied by lightly spritzing over a freshly cleansed face just before moisturising or applying serums. It can be reapplied throughout the day and can also be used to set makeup. Refrigerate for a cooling spritz in warmer weather or to help with menopausal hot flushes or simply to cool an inflamed skin. You can spritz the Rose Water onto a damp face pad and wipe over the skin or the easiest way is to hold the bottle about 30cm from the face and spritz directly onto the skin. Around 3 – 4 pumps are sufficient, but you may go crazy with the feel and smell and apply much more!
Australian Certified Organic Essential Rose Otto Oil and water.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
- If you are unhappy with any of your products received, we will happily provide you with an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges for online orders will only be accepted where the product is returned in its original condition, this includes that the item has not be worn, altered, used or washed. All returned products MUST have the original packaging and original tags still attached.
- Due to OH&S we do not offer change of mind refunds or exchange on jewellery and swimwear.
- No returns on Sale items.
- Your original receipt must also be sent with the returned product.
- Items marked under clearance are final sale and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Before returning any item please email email@example.com to let us know of the issue/change of mind. Once confirmation has been made all returns should be sent back to us via post to:
Port Fairy Spa Boutique, 56 Bank Street, Port Fairy Vic 3284
- Please note for security and peace of mind we strongly recommend insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels.
- If you request a refund - the purchase price excluding the postage cost will be refunded to you, using the original payment method. This will be processed as soon as we receive your retuned items and you meet our stated conditions above.
- Once we receive your return, it will be inspected and in most cases be processed within 48 hours. This may be by way of an exchange or refund.
- Please note: in some cases the garment may need further inspection by the manufacturer before an exchange or refund may be given. You will be contacted if this is the case.
- All purchases sent back to us by post will be at your cost. If the item happens to be faulty or we have incorrectly sent you the wrong item(s) then we will cover the cost of posting the item back.
LOCAL PICK UP
- Please note that when selecting 'Local Pick Up' at checkout, this is for collection at Port Fairy Spa Boutique, located at 56 Bank Street, Port Fairy, Victoria.
- We endeavour to have all orders ready for collection within 24 hours but this may take up to 48 hours during busy periods. An email or SMS notification will be sent when the order is ready.