Low stock: 3 left
Formulated to target and minimise the appearance of dark circles, under eye puffiness and wrinkles. Lightweight and fast absorbing to help illuminate the delicate eye area.
A nourishing yet lightweight eye cream packed with active ingredients that nourish, protect and hydrate the delicate eye area
Formulated with a blend of Vitamins including hydrating Vitamin B5, soothing Vitamin E, and Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) to smooth and refine. Intensely nourishing Shea Butter softens and smoothes while the Peptide Complex helps to minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness for a more youthful appearance.
Unique ingredient Chrysin helps minimise the appearance of dark circles and Hespiridin targets the appearance of tired eyes giving a healthier look.
This power packed blend of actives leaves the eye area smooth, supple and hydrated.
Add Eyelift to your skincare routine to ensure the eye area is hydrated and nourished. Perfect for use prior to make-up application to ensure the perfect canvas
BENEFITS:• Fast absorbing
• Reduces the appearance of dark circles, fine lines & puffiness.
• Hydrating & soothing
• Antioxidant protection
• Vitamins A, E & B5
• Peptide Complex
• Shea Butter
• Soluble Collagen
• Chrysin & Hespiridin
• Aspect™ Signature Blend
YOUR GO TO SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR:
• All skin types
• All eye area concerns
• Dark circles
• Ageing skin
MADE WITHOUT: Synthetic Fragrance, SLS, Parabens
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
- If you are unhappy with any of your products received, we will happily provide you with an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges for online orders will only be accepted where the product is returned in its original condition, this includes that the item has not be worn, altered, used or washed. All returned products MUST have the original packaging and original tags still attached.
- Due to OH&S we do not offer change of mind refunds or exchange on jewellery and swimwear.
- No returns on Sale items.
- Your original receipt must also be sent with the returned product.
- Items marked under clearance are final sale and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Before returning any item please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of the issue/change of mind. Once confirmation has been made all returns should be sent back to us via post to:
Port Fairy Spa Boutique, 56 Bank Street, Port Fairy Vic 3284
- Please note for security and peace of mind we strongly recommend insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels.
- If you request a refund - the purchase price excluding the postage cost will be refunded to you, using the original payment method. This will be processed as soon as we receive your retuned items and you meet our stated conditions above.
- Once we receive your return, it will be inspected and in most cases be processed within 48 hours. This may be by way of an exchange or refund.
- Please note: in some cases the garment may need further inspection by the manufacturer before an exchange or refund may be given. You will be contacted if this is the case.
- All purchases sent back to us by post will be at your cost. If the item happens to be faulty or we have incorrectly sent you the wrong item(s) then we will cover the cost of posting the item back.
LOCAL PICK UP
- Please note that when selecting 'Local Pick Up' at checkout, this is for collection at Port Fairy Spa Boutique, located at 56 Bank Street, Port Fairy, Victoria.
- We endeavour to have all orders ready for collection within 24 hours but this may take up to 48 hours during busy periods. An email or SMS notification will be sent when the order is ready.