RESTORATIVE CLAY MASK
RESTORATIVE CLAY MASK
Low stock: 4 left
Our sumptuous ilk Restorative Clay Mask, has been lovingly made using the beautiful ingredients of Kaolin Clay, Shea Nut Butter, Jojoba Oil and Aloe Vera, then we've infused it with the powerful antioxidants of kakadu plum, marshmallow root and white tea extracts (these extracts provide vital protection to our cells). Kaolin clay, has an amazing ability to draw impurities from within the skin, gently unblocking and purifying, and at the same time, it has the added ability to gently push ingredients into the skin. This push/pull action allows for gentle but deep exfoliation as well as the delivery of super nourishing and healing benefits for a healthy, glowing skin. Heavenly essential oils of patchouli, sandalwood and orange deliver an exotic journey to the senses. Who doesn’t love that!
How to use
Designed to be used once or twice a week for deep but gentle exfoliation and hydration. Suitable for all skin types, especially congested or thickened skins. Apply a thin layer to the skin and leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. It will be dry but wont be super dry or crack, due to the shea butter. Skin feels smooth, soft and glowing afterwards. (note - make up sits on the skin with ease and perfection).
Aloe vera leaf juice, kaolin clay, glycerin, oilve leaf extract & ethanol, shea nut butter, cetearyl olivate & sorbitan olivate, jojoba oil, safflower oil, glyceryl stearate & sodium stearate, lemon myrtle extract, kakadu plum extract, white tea extract, marshmallow root extract, rose otto flower distillate, orange peel oil, sandalwood oil, patchouli oil, rose flower oil, iron oxide, citric acid, phenoxyethanol.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
- If you are unhappy with any of your products received, we will happily provide you with an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges for online orders will only be accepted where the product is returned in its original condition, this includes that the item has not be worn, altered, used or washed. All returned products MUST have the original packaging and original tags still attached.
- Due to OH&S we do not offer change of mind refunds or exchange on jewellery and swimwear.
- No returns on Sale items.
- Your original receipt must also be sent with the returned product.
- Items marked under clearance are final sale and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Before returning any item please email email@example.com to let us know of the issue/change of mind. Once confirmation has been made all returns should be sent back to us via post to:
Port Fairy Spa Boutique, 56 Bank Street, Port Fairy Vic 3284
- Please note for security and peace of mind we strongly recommend insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels.
- If you request a refund - the purchase price excluding the postage cost will be refunded to you, using the original payment method. This will be processed as soon as we receive your retuned items and you meet our stated conditions above.
- Once we receive your return, it will be inspected and in most cases be processed within 48 hours. This may be by way of an exchange or refund.
- Please note: in some cases the garment may need further inspection by the manufacturer before an exchange or refund may be given. You will be contacted if this is the case.
- All purchases sent back to us by post will be at your cost. If the item happens to be faulty or we have incorrectly sent you the wrong item(s) then we will cover the cost of posting the item back.
LOCAL PICK UP
- Please note that when selecting 'Local Pick Up' at checkout, this is for collection at Port Fairy Spa Boutique, located at 56 Bank Street, Port Fairy, Victoria.
- We endeavour to have all orders ready for collection within 24 hours but this may take up to 48 hours during busy periods. An email or SMS notification will be sent when the order is ready.