Low stock: 5 left
Our ilk Peppermint Exfoliant is a gentle cream based exfoliant containing fine bamboo powder. This Bamboo powder helps to gently remove build up and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Ideal for mature, sensitive or reactive skin types, it gently exfoliates the skin leaving it feeling fresh and clean and slightly “tingly” due to the peppermint oil. This “tingly” sensation is a sign of stimulation and an awakening of the skin as it provides much needed circulation and blood flow to the face. Regular exfoliation of the face helps to unblock the skin and we get better penetration and absorption of other products when the skin can “breathe”. Peppermint oil delivers purifying, stimulating and cooling benefits as well as uplifting the spirit with its fresh minty aroma!
How to use
This exfoliant can be used daily or 2 to 3 times a week depending on your needs. Best applied to a freshly cleansed damp face and can be used in the shower. Simply use about a pea sized amount and apply to the face adding water for extra slip. Massage gently into skin, concentrating on areas of concern or where the skin feels rough or congested. Rinse thoroughly and follow up with ilk Rose Water and then apply a moisturiser or serum and/or eye gel as required.
Purified water, Apricot Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Bamboo Powder, Lactic Acid, Peppermint oil
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
- If you are unhappy with any of your products received, we will happily provide you with an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges for online orders will only be accepted where the product is returned in its original condition, this includes that the item has not be worn, altered, used or washed. All returned products MUST have the original packaging and original tags still attached.
- Due to OH&S we do not offer change of mind refunds or exchange on jewellery and swimwear.
- No returns on Sale items.
- Your original receipt must also be sent with the returned product.
- Items marked under clearance are final sale and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Before returning any item please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of the issue/change of mind. Once confirmation has been made all returns should be sent back to us via post to:
Port Fairy Spa Boutique, 56 Bank Street, Port Fairy Vic 3284
- Please note for security and peace of mind we strongly recommend insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels.
- If you request a refund - the purchase price excluding the postage cost will be refunded to you, using the original payment method. This will be processed as soon as we receive your retuned items and you meet our stated conditions above.
- Once we receive your return, it will be inspected and in most cases be processed within 48 hours. This may be by way of an exchange or refund.
- Please note: in some cases the garment may need further inspection by the manufacturer before an exchange or refund may be given. You will be contacted if this is the case.
- All purchases sent back to us by post will be at your cost. If the item happens to be faulty or we have incorrectly sent you the wrong item(s) then we will cover the cost of posting the item back.
LOCAL PICK UP
- Please note that when selecting 'Local Pick Up' at checkout, this is for collection at Port Fairy Spa Boutique, located at 56 Bank Street, Port Fairy, Victoria.
- We endeavour to have all orders ready for collection within 24 hours but this may take up to 48 hours during busy periods. An email or SMS notification will be sent when the order is ready.